| Thank you, Heather, for bringing in dalias this week. They do wonders for the classroom. |
| Rosie the snake is well-liked by students during SSR. |
| Students used flash cards of the fifty states to fill out US maps today. |
| I always strive to "ignite curious minds" in my teaching...I guess I'll have to try a little harder tomorrow! |
| Students quizzed each other with the flash cards after they had filled out their maps. |
| Next week, we'll start working on spelling all the states correctly. |
Writers Notebooks: Create 10 more writing territories. Use letters to show the ones you thought of tonight: a, b, c...
Read 20 minutes - record pages read on reading log
Fill out photo order forms and bring them back to school
Math:
4th grade: addition worksheet
5th grade: make a factor rainbow for 144 (last page in your packet). Students learned how to find prime factorizations with factor trees today and represent all the factors of a number with factor rainbows. They finished doing number puzzles with four clues. They learned a game called Factor Captor. Tomorrow is game day!
No comments:
Post a Comment