Monday, May 21, 2012

Today was the start of a big week in Cerrito Creek.  Research papers, walkathon, and filming to come, oh my!

Math fun with both grades.

Introducing how to write a research paper.  I saw some overwhelmed faces in the crowd at first but I assured them that everyone would make it through to a finished product.

So the typing begins.

Practicing for the walkathon.  Singing, "If I Had a Hammer" with Kate.  Good thing Cerrito has already had practice singing this song;)


Homework:
Math:
Both 4th and 5th graders have the same math homework this week.  Strawberry Creek is gearing up for their end of the year performance and are using every last minute to rehearse.  You will notice the pages are labeled at the top of the packet, ex: "Mon. Homework", this is what the students are to do each night.  I will give a heads up if there are any changes to what's assigned in the packet.  Click here for packet Mon and Tues, here for the rest.

Cultural Studies:
Bring in props and costumes!  Any props and costumes that the students wish to use in the Silent Film must be in class by the end of the week.

Language Arts:
Do your reading group jobs.

No comments: